Tuesday, December 15, 2009

behind...

How is it I've gotten so far behind on my blogging? For a minute there I was doing pretty good. What happended? It couldn't have been work, or Karson's baptism, or my new calling as Activity Day leader. I'm sure it wasn't finals or that big bio-med report. It probably wasn't even Thanksgiving or christmas shopping, wrapping and hiding. I guess time just disapears whether we blog about it or not!

Saturday, November 14th: Karson's Baptism
I am so proud of Karson and the decision he made to get baptized. This boy has such a tender heart and I know he means to do well, he just gets caught up in the excitement of things sometimes. He chose to be baptized at the Granger North Stake Center. This is the same Stake Center his dad was baptized in as well as Taylorann. Our family and some wonderful friends came to support Karson.

We didn't get any photos of him in his baptism suit...things got a little crazy, but i think he's a good lookin kid. He was so excited to get his first "real suit" and wanted to look exactly like his dads. Way to go Karson!!

1 comment:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I can't believe he is eight! Where did time go? I still remember the days of him and Tay running around the house acting like animals. Silly kids.